Multi-Purpose Steel Structure Buildings/Warehouse/Office/Workshop (JW-16278)
|FOB Price:||US $25-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $25-80/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JW-16278
- Standard: GB
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235 Q345
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Structure Prefab Workshop Warehouse
- Color: Customized
- Steel Surface: Galvanize or Painted
- Accessories: Sky Light Belt, Gutter, Down Spout.etc
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, xinguangzheng
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: H-Section Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wallboard
- Size: Customized
- Price: Equitable
- Advantage: Heat Insulation/Fireproof/Econ
- Materials: Q235/Q345
- Specification: SGS, ISO, GB, BV
- HS Code: 9406000090
1. Column: Q235, Q345 welding H section steel
2. Beam: Q235, Q345 welding H section steel
3. Purlin: Q235 C section or Z section
4. Knee brace: Q235 angle steel
5. Vertical and transversal support: Q235 angle steel, round bar or steel pipe.
6. Tie bar: Q235 steel pipe
7. Brace: Q235 round bar
8. Sleeve: Q235 steel pipe
9. Cladding system: Sandwich panels (EPS, PU, Fiber glass wool etc. ) or can use corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation and steel wire gauze.
10. Second floor: Floor deck
11. Second floor office: Fiber cement board floor panel or checkered steel plate
12. Stair: Q235 steel structure with checkered steel plate
13. Door: Sandwich panel sliding door or roller door
14. Windows: PVC or Aluminum
15. Gutter: Stainless steel or color steel sheet
16. Rainspout: PVC
|1||Material||Main steel strucrure--Q345/Q235 Secondary steel structure--Q235|
|3||Roof and Wall||Option: Steel sheet,EPS, glass wool, rock wool or PU sandwich panel|
|4||Door and Window||PVC or Aluminum alloy; sliding door or rolled door|
|5||Column and Beam||Option: Welded H section|
|6||Purlin||Option: C-section or Z-section|
|7||Local Climate||1. Wind speed|
|8||2. Snow load|
|9||3. Rain quantity|
|10||4. Earthquake grade if have|
|11||More details is preferred.|
|12||Crane Parameter||If need crane beam, crane tons parameter and lift height are needed|
|13||Drawing||1. according to clients' drawing|
|14||2. design as per clients' dimension and requests|
|15||Package||Naked loaded in shipping container or as per requests.|
|16||Loading||20 GP, 40HP, 40 GP, 40 OT|
1. What is steel prefabricated house mean and made of?
RE: Steel prefabricated houses are made of high grade painted steel frame/structure as strong skeleton and lined with sandwich panel as wall and roof, these are pre-designed and manufatured in the factory and later assembled on site.
2. Is it safe and can suit to any kind of stringent weather conditions?
RE: Our houses could resistant earthquake, wind, snow, etc.
3. Can you supply design service?
RE: Yes.also supply design service.
4. What is the payment terms?
RE: a) T/T, 30% deposit and other payment will be payed when you receive the ocean bill.
b) 100% L/C at sight
5. How long is delivery?
RE: Generally, the delivery time of sandwich panel is within 7 days; and 30 days for prefabricated house. The exact delivery time should depend on the quantity and confirm with factories.