Prefabricated House (pH-89)
Prefabricated House manufactured by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure are low cost temporary or permanent alternatives to their brick and mortar counterparts. It can be widely used as living home, school house, classroom, office, conference hall, which are functional in their design, manufacture delivery and assembly.
1) Steel Framework
2) Wall panels and roof panels are color steel sandwich panels.
3) Doors, windows and interior partitions can be flexibly fixed
4) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage
5) Cost saving and transportation convenient
6) Anti-rust and normally more than 10 years using life
Materials used in the manufacture of prefabricated Classroom/Prefab School House are suitable for both short and long term applications. Prefabricated Classroom/Prefab School can be supplied either with or without furniture and computer hardware that may be required for the duration of the project that they would be required for.
|Main Material Details:|
|1||External Wall Panel||Double side 0.3mm -0.6mm color-coated steel sheet; Core material is 50 mm-150mm EPS, density: 8 kg/m3-24kg/m3;|
|Double side 0.3mm -0.6mm color-coated steel sheet; Core material is 50 mm-150mm EPS, density: 8 kg/m3-24kg/m3;|
|3||Roof & Ceiling Panel||Color-coated steel sheet: 0.3mm-0.6mm as roof; Ceiling option: sandwich panel, PVC, gypsum board or other decorative ceiling materials|
|4||U channel||Top & Base U channel to fix panels|
|5||Roof Truss||Steel Roof Truss form as the roof structure|
Steel security door; Composite wood door;
Sandwich panel door; PVC door and sliding door.
|7||Window||PVC window or aluminum alloy door|
- Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: Steel Structure Workshop, Prefabricated House, Steel Structure Warehouse, Poultry House, Steel Structure Villa, Steel Structure Material, Container House, Crane, EPS Cement Sandwich Panel, Steel Structure Building
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes