Materials of prefabricated house:
1. Roof: 0.5mm colour sheet, truss
2. Ceiling: 75mm EPS sandwich panel
3. Wall: 50mm EPS sandwich panel
4. Windows: Aluminum Window, single glass
5. Door: Sandwich panel door
6. Electrical and lighting, piping of plumbing and sanitary system
Prefabricated House is a kind of light steel for the frame to sandwich panels for the building envelope materials, standards for space module series combination of elements connected by bolts, the new concept of economic activities in the environmental housing.
1) Light steel structure
2) Wall panels and roof panels are color steel sandwich panels
3) Doors, windows and interior partitions can be flexibly fixed
4) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage
5) Cost saving and transportation convenient
6) Anti-rust and normally more than 10 years using life
1)Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2)Earthquake resistance: Mix more than 8 grades.
3)Wind resistance: Max 60m/s.
4)Fire resistance: All the materials used can be fire resistance.
5)Snow resistance: Max 2.9KN/m² As required.
6)Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7)High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall.
8)Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants.
9)Ventilation: A combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean.
10)Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11)Installation: The average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12)Installation guide: Dispatch engineer to guide on site.
The house can be used as office, meeting room, dormitory, shop, exhibition center...In the fields of building, railway, highway, water conservancy project, electric power, business, tourism and military use. The houses are all air-tight, heat-tight, warm-keeping, water-proof and anti-corrosive.
Main steel strucrure--Q345/Q235 Secondary steel structure--Q235
Roof and Wall
Option: Steel sheet,EPS, glass wool, rock wool or PU sandwich panel
Door and Window
PVC or Aluminum alloy; sliding door or rolled door
Column and Beam
Option: Welded H section
Option: C type or Z type
1. Wind speed
2. Snow load
3. Rain quantity
4. Earthquake grade if have
More details is preferred.
If need crane beam, crane tons parameter and lift height are needed
1. according to clients' drawing
2. design as per clients' dimension and requests
Naked loaded in shipping container or as per requests.
20 GP, 40HP, 40 GP, 40 OT
If you are in need, and we would like to do the design for you, please contact me with these detials.
1. Dimension: Length, width, height, eave height, roof pitch, etc.
2. Doors and windows: Dimension, quantity, position to put them.
3. Local climate: Wind speed, snow load, earthquake resistance etc.
4. Insulation material: Sandwich panel or steel sheet.
5. Crane beam: Do you need crane beam inside the steel structure? And its capacity.
6. If you have other requirements, such as fire proofing, isolated roof, etc, please also inform us.
7. It's better if you have your own drawings or pictures. Please send them to us.
1. What is steel prefabricated house mean and made of?
RE: Steel prefabricated houses are made of high grade painted steel frame/structure as strong skeleton and lined with sandwich panel as wall and roof, these are pre-designed and manufatured in the factory and later assembled on site.
2. Is it safe and can suit to any kind of stringent weather conditions?
RE: Our houses could resistant earthquake, wind, snow, etc.
3. Can you supply design service?
RE: Yes.also supply design service.
4. What is the payment terms?
RE: a) T/T, 30% deposit and other payment will be payed when you receive the ocean bill.
b) 100% L/C at sight
5. How long is delivery?
RE: Generally, the delivery time of sandwich panel is within 7 days; and 30 days for prefabricated house. The exact delivery time should depend on the quantity and confirm with factories.