Pre engineered Logistic Warehouse/Steel Structure Warehouse
1. Steel Framework: H section steel as columns and beams; C purlins and supporting parts
Surface Treatment of Steel Framwork: Painted
2. Roof Cladding: Single-skin Color-coated Steel Sheet/Steel Sandwich Panel with good quality of insulation;
3. Wall Cladding: Single-skin Color-coated Steel Sheet/Steel Sandwich Panel with good quality of insulation
4. Door: Sliding Door with Canopy/Rolling-up Door
5. Window: PVC Window/Aluminium-alloy Window
6. Height of Brick Wall: 1.2m or other height option
7. Other Options: Roof Vent/Roof Ventilation/Transparent Sheet/Gutter/Downpipe/Lifting Crane, etc
Prices of Structural Steel Warehouse can vary widely from one day to another. Having a good estimate done is crucial to be the low bidder on the job. We will present you with some tips and example on how to get the best estimate for the structural steel warehouse.
Primary Framing Elements-columns, beams and all primary members are made by H section steels- hot rolled section steel/ welded section steel, which will be bolted together at site. A factory primer and facing paintings are applied to get better anti-rusting effect of primary framing elements.
Secondary Framing-Purlin, Tie Bar, Roof and Wall Support are formed as secondary framing
Round steel is supplied with knee bracing and other supporting parts that need portal framing, which will improve the stability and durability of the whole structural building.
Roof and Wall are covering of color-coated corrugated steel sheet or steel sandwich panel, hot dipped with zinc and aluminum compound, that is fixed to the outside of structural building to protect it against bad weather or to make it look more attractive and last for generations.
Windows and Doors
Windows: Plastic Steel Window/Aluminum-alloy Window
Door: Sliding Door/Rolling Door
Gutter, Downpipe, Transparent sheet, Ventilator and Bridge Crane will be fitted according to client's requirements
Warehouse construction point:
1) The wall's height and width scale.
2) The position, quantity and size of the doors and windows, selected materials and colors.
3) Construction accessory's scale, such as roof, wall, ect.
4) House specification and scale, such as construction entrance, office, attended district.
More details, pls contact us directly
|Designing Parameter Request:|
|2||Wind Loading/Max Wind Speed|
|5||Wall and Roof Cladding: with insulation or not|
|6||Door and Windows Requirement|
|7||Clear Span or with middle columns|