high quality corrugate workshop prefab steel building common norms are as follows:
"Steel Design Code" (GB50017-2003)
"Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications" (GB50018-2002)
"Construction Quality Acceptance of Steel" (GB50205-2001)
"Technical Specification for welded steel structure" (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
"Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings" (JGJ99-9)
high quality corrugate workshop prefab steel building specifications:
Main Steel: H section steel column , H section steel beam , C/Z purlin
Conection Method: Welding or bolt
Wall&Roof: EPS,Rockwool, glass fiber sandwichpanel, Corrugated steel sheet
Door: Rolled up door or Sliding door(sandwich panel)
Window: Plastic steel or Aluminum alloy window
Surface: Hot dip galvanized or painted.(all colours we can do)
Crane: 5T,10T,15T, 30T ect.
Steel Structure Workshop/Light steel structure warehouse
1. Roof: Color-coated Corrugated Steel Sheet with skylight panel
2. Wall: Color-coated Corrugated Steel Sheet
3. Main Steel Framework: Steel Column, Beam, Purlin and other supporting parts with shot blasting and painting process.
4. Material: Q345
5. Window: Plastic Steel Window
6. Door: Sliding Door plus Canopy (all are made by sandwich panel)
7. PVC Downpipe
Our steel structure building is flexible layout, low foundation cost and can be designed as buyer's requirement.
| Roof|| Color-coated Corrugated Steel Sheet with skylight panel|
| Wall|| Color-coated Corrugated Steel Sheet|
| Window|| Plastic Steel Window|
Main steel strucrure--Q345/Q235 Secondary steel structure--Q235
Roof and Wall
Option: Steel sheet,EPS, glass wool, rock wool or PU sandwich panel
Door and Window
PVC or Aluminum alloy; sliding door or rolled door
Column and Beam
Option: Welded H section
Option: C type or Z type
1. Wind speed
2. Snow load
3. Rain quantity
4. Earthquake grade if have
More details is preferred.
If need crane beam, crane tons parameter and lift height are needed
1. according to clients' drawing
2. design as per clients' dimension and requests
Naked loaded in shipping container or as per requests.
20 GP, 40HP, 40 GP, 40 OT
|16|| || |
If you are in need, and we would like to do the design for you, please contact me with these detials.
1. Dimension: Length, width, height, eave height, roof pitch, etc.
2. Doors and windows: Dimension, quantity, position to put them.
3. Local climate: Wind speed, snow load, earthquake resistance etc.
4. Insulation material: Sandwich panel or steel sheet.
5. Crane beam: Do you need crane beam inside the steel structure? And its capacity.
6. If you have other requirements, such as fire proofing, isolated roof, etc, please also inform us.
7. It's better if you have your own drawings or pictures. Please send them to us.
1. What is steel prefabricated house mean and made of?
RE: Steel prefabricated houses are made of high grade painted steel frame/structure as strong skeleton and lined with sandwich panel as wall and roof, these are pre-designed and manufatured in the factory and later assembled on site.
2. Is it safe and can suit to any kind of stringent weather conditions?
RE: Our houses could resistant earthquake, wind, snow, etc.
3. Can you supply design service?
RE: Yes.also supply design service.
4. What is the payment terms?
RE: a) T/T, 30% deposit and other payment will be payed when you receive the ocean bill.
b) 100% L/C at sight
5. How long is delivery?
RE: Generally, the delivery time of sandwich panel is within 7 days; and 30 days for prefabricated house. The exact delivery time should depend on the quantity and confirm with factories.